[Evolution] Weird read-status icon bug thing

I don't know if this has been brought up before.

A weird thing sometimes happens when I click the little letter just left
to a message for marking a message read. I can see the number of read
messages increase/decrease given in parantheses right to my folders name
(In this case it's called Evolution. Brilliant huh?), but the icon
doesn't really change. It stays whatever it want's to be. That means
what it was, when I entered the folder.

This was introduced after th eupgrade from 0.6 to 0.8.

.ER