[Evolution] 0.8 Feature requests & questions

Hi. I'm trying out 0.8; the last release I looked at was 0.5. I'm very
impressed
at how well things are moving along--- two thumbs up to the Evolution
team.

A few questions:

I want to be able to right-click on a message in the message list and
add
an address from that email to my address book--- like the "T" key in
Pine.
Are there plans for this functionality, or is it there and I'm missing
it?

When I'm writing an email, why does the text of my message show up in
Normal (proportional-width) text, but my sigfile shows up in
fixed-width?
This drives me nuts, as I have to figure out whether Evo might actually
be
trying to send (gack!) HTML mail. It's counter-intuitive to see two
different
fonts (and the Bold/Italic/etc button bar) in a mail that's actually
being sent
as plain text. I'd make everything one font, and turn off the button
bar, if I'm
working in plaintext.

Also, why doesn't the composer seem to auto-wrap at a fixed number of
characters
(72, or user-definable)? Is it doing this behind the scenes and I'm just
not noticing it?

Where do I find the current list of feature requests, so I can find out
whether
these questions have been asked before?

srl

Shane R. Landrum + srl ainnovations com + Software/Systems Engineer
------------------ www.ainnovations.com ----- Anansi Innovations --