Re: [Evolution] Re-Send: HTML mail formatting display problems

Still, I had the "Format" set to "HTML mail", in that particular
message. I would have that that should override the preference (and if
it doesn't, perhaps it can be made to override it, in the next release).

I can't reproduce this: for me, with "Send HTML mail" turned off in
the config dialog and "HTML mail" turned on in the composer, it sends
HTML mail.

-- Dan