Re: [Evolution] Evo 0.8 crashes on trying to display message

On 31 Dec 2000 15:06:12 -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
I've got an email that consistently crashes 0.8, any time I click on it
to display it.
I've cut it out of the "mbox" file using a text editor. Who should I
send it to for debugging purposes?

I've seen the same problem with mails that have a file attachment,
particularly a long one. They crash my copy of 0.8 consistently.
I can provide more info for whoever wants to track down this bug.

srl
Shane R. Landrum + srl ainnovations com + Software/Systems Engineer
------------------ www.ainnovations.com ----- Anansi Innovations --