Re: [Evolution] view source & next/prev message

On 23 Feb 2001 16:36:38 +1030, Not Zed wrote:

2. It would be brilliant if there were next and previous buttons with
keyboard shortcuts so that one wouldn't have to go to the mouse, close
the window, and then try and find the next message you're supposed to
look at.

there are already keyboard shortcuts 'n' and 'p' to goto the
next/previous unread mail (which is probably what you want right?).  We
had buttons but they got removed, I dunno why, i guess it just didn't
work/was ugly, or something.

They're not working for me.  I think it comes back to focus issues...

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

  Brain:  Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
  Pinky:  Well, I think so, Brain, but I can't memorize a whole opera
          in Yiddish.