[Evolution] Get Mail hangs evolution

This has been the case for the past 2 days.  I updated
from CVS tonight.  I hit a Get Mail and the dialog just
hangs.  I left it for quite a while and it did not come
back.  I had to do a killev.  It appears as though it
occurs with my IMAP account.  If I cancel the password
dialog when Evolution starts up, the main window hangs
before it finishes initializing.  If I enter the
password, it hangs when checking my IMAP account when I
do a Get Mail.

Dan