Re: [Evolution] Composer not working

On 22 Feb 2001 18:09:30 -0500, Brian Lalor wrote:
When I try to compose a new message, forward or reply to a message, I get
a dialog saying "cannot open composer window" or somesuch.  The debug
output in my xterm is

This is happening because when you installed red carpet it installed
gtkhtml that was not correctly configured or something like that.
Ximian will have it fixed with there next snapshot but since they are
moving there servers it will not be until the end of the week they say.
Thus I have temporarily placed (for Redhat 7 users only sorry) the rpms
that will fix your problem and they can be located at
http://24.88.16.43/~sejal.  Hope this helps.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any
man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part