Re: [Evolution] Redhat 7 2.4.1 kernel

On 21 Feb 2001 07:46:55 -0800, Jeff Soule wrote:
I just upgraded my kernel to 2.4.1 and I was wondering if anyody else is
running 2.4 with the evolution snapshots.  Mail works fine but Calendar
hangs.  This may be a general bug in build +cvs.2001.02.15.08.59.  I
don't know because I did not check before building the new kernel.

If nobody knows I will boot back into the old kernel and check it out.
I just hate rebooting if I don't really need to :-)

No need to.  This is a known e-table bug we are working on fixing.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com