Re: [Evolution] help documentation

Terry:
  I'm sorry I haven't replied to you sooner.  There was an error in the
documentation that prevented it from being displayed in some of the
builds; I think that's fixed now, though.  You can also find
the documentation at my home page:
http://primates.ximian.com/~aaron/evolution-guide/index.html

If you've got any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you.

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Technical Writer
Ximian, Inc.