Re: [Evolution] Evolution Snapshots break gnome

On 15 Feb 2001 15:43:07 -0500, Joseph B. Welsh wrote:
Do I have to update any of the standard files for Gnome now that I'm
practically on the bleeding edge of gnome?

  No.  I use a normal Ximian GNOME installation too.  You should have no
problems.

Currently I run Evo in my Windowmaker Desktop because of the lockups.

  Sigh, I have no clue what the problem could be.  :-(

--
Ettore