[Evolution] Error from GAL when compiling from CVS

Hey all...  I'm trying to install Evo from CVS for the first time in a
few weeks and am getting a funky error after successfully compiling all of
the updated dependencies and Evo and then trying to run...

evolution: error in loading shared libraries: libgal.so.3: cannot open

and that's it.  Any ideas?

cheers!
.l.

lehi k. davis                | "eat drink and me merry.
lehi linuxcowboy org    -o)  |  tomorrow you may be in utah."
http://linuxcowboy.org   /\  |
                        _\_v | finger slacker linuxcowboy org