[Evolution] Adding a Contact crashes wombat

Hi,

I remember this was discussed some time ago, but apparently, this still
wasn't fixed, nor I remember there was some kind of a solution.

First, I had a db2 addressbook.db and it crashed.
Then I rm -rf ~/evolution, ran it again (letting it create the
directory from scratch), tried creating a Contact and it crashed again.

I'm running the 16.2.2001 snapshot of Evolution (Debian).
libdb2 is the latest (according to Debian Sid).

--
Best regards,
Ilya Konstantinov