Re: [Evolution] Can't compose messages

On 15 Feb 2001 08:14:57 -0800, Hal Eisen wrote:
Actually, I tried "oaf-slay --help", which didn't behave as expected
(emitting a usage message).  Generally, I feel Evolution that is an
excellent piece of software which is drastically underdocumented.  At
the very least, the RPMs should populate the
/usr/share/gnome/help/evolution directory.  I am coming to Evolution
as someone who fels that Emacs is the pinacle of email technology.
I've never once in my life run Outlook, so the interface that
Evolution presents is highly counterintuitive to me.

  Yeah, we have some packaging problems with the documentation stuff.
We'll try to get this right ASAP.

--
Ettore