Re: [Evolution] Can't compose messages

On 14 Feb 2001 12:10:33 -0800, Hal Eisen wrote:

I am using the latest snapshot of evolution (fresh protection 0.9,
+cvs.2001.02.13.10.24).  When I click on the "compose" button in the
mailer, I get a new dialog window which says "Could not create
composer window."  I know this came up about a week ago on this list,
and a solution was put out to remove the stale
/usr/share/oaf/Bonobo*.oafinfo files, which I tried.  That didn't
work.  So, I used rpm to remove ALL my Evolution-related software and
reinstalled from scratch, with no improvements.

Have you tried removing the temporary orbit files in /tmp?

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com