Re: [Evolution] Font problem

(Accidentally send straight to Jeff, forwarding to the list, too.) :)

  When I click View/Source I still get the repetitive equals signs.  I
was going to paste it here to show you, but when I paste it, the equal
signs do not appear.  It's werid.  I looked at the mbox file in my Inbox
using Gnome Terminal and it does not show the equal signs.  Go figure :)

Thanks for your help,

    Steve