Re: [Evolution] My Calendar's been broken since Monday

On 15 Feb 2001 09:50:20 -0500, Alec Peden wrote:
if you click on Calendar again, it will open, This has been happening to
be for weeks now

Hmm, for me the calendar worked the second try but only until the lates
snapshot: 2001.02.14.08.55. Now it's not working at all. The second time
I try to open it, all the Evo application hangs and I have to kill it.

This on a RH 6.2 + all RH updates + all ximian gnome updates.

And yes, I tried killev, oaf-slay, rm -fr /tmp/orbit-adellam, and
reboot.