Re: [Evolution] 2/14 Snap -- Bug reports and comments

This happens to be also

Alec

On 14 Feb 2001 12:39:14 -0500, Troy Carter wrote:

(1) I dragged and dropped a shortcut to my IMAP INBOX onto the shortcut
bar.  When evolution starts up, this shows up as one of the other
shortcuts ("Tasks" today) while the IMAP folders are found from the IMAP
server.  Once all of the folders are found, it becomes "INBOX".
However, the other shortcuts are screwed up.  The contacts shortcut now
takes me to the calendar, for instance (perhaps unrelated to the above,
but I am not sure).