Re: [Evolution] Get Mail is broken

Since I haven't received any replies, I'll try again.
Get Mail is broken, and has been for a long time.  In
addition to this, the mail component is quite unstable.
It crashes on me quite frequently, both before and after
checking mail and sometimes when trying to view the new
mailbox contents.  I don't have backtraces yet.

I'm using CVS from yesterday.

I'm using this version. My Get Mail is working fine. Mail component has
crashed on me yet, and yesterday I received 230+ messages.
Sent a few - plain text, HTML, PGP-encrypted - all composed and sent fine.

I use 3 POP accounts, tho - not IMAP. System runs Mandrake 7.2.

The CONTACTS, on the other hand, crashes evry time I try to add a new
contact (the wombat process dies), and I still haven't been able to get the
CVS version to read my existing addressbook.