Re: [Evolution] url handler

On 14 Feb 2001 23:04:54 +1100, Tony Collins wrote:
G'day all

I recently decided to use opera as my default web browser, and changed
it accordingly in GNOME Control Center.  All other GNOME applications
open opera when a URL is requested, but Evolution still opens mozilla
when I click a URL in an email message.

Is there a reason that Evo appears to simply use gnome-moz-remote,
regardless of what the global gnome 'URL handler' setting is?

Re

Tony

Have Evo been restarted since? I've been using galeon as my default
GNOME webbrowser, and it works fine for me.  I can't really think of
another fix besides restarting Evo, though...

Tim