Re: [Evolution] Another bug

On 13 Feb 2001 18:10:16 -0500, Curtis Maurand wrote:
I believe that I have found another bug.  This happens when composing a
message. I go to add a tab to the end of a line so that I can build a
pseudo table or something resembling columns.  The tab is added to the
beginning of the line, not where my cursor was when I hit the "tab" key.

Curtis

Actually, it appears to be doing a blockedquote to the paragraph and
when you hold shift when pressing tab it will unblockedquote the
paragraph.  It doesn't allow normal tabs at all (at least not that I
could figure out but keep in mind that I don't do fancy stuff with this
composer).

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I