[Evolution] Feature request - smart return address defaults

Now that I have both my IMAP mailboxes working... (thanks!) I have a
feature request -

When composing mail, it seems that the From: list defaults to the email
address from my default profile.  This sort of makes sense, but it would
be nice to have it do this a bit more intelligently.

i.e. if I have 2 profiles, one for sandeen my-isp net and one for
sandeen my-job com and I am currently viewing messages in the my-job.com
INBOX, then it would be nice to have the return address default to
sandeen my-job com when composing or replying, even if my "default"
profile is for sandeen my-isp net

Just a thought...  evolution has been working great!

Thanks,

-Eric