Re: [Evolution] Locale-dependent features

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 12:38:13PM +0000, Damon Chaplin wrote:
Unfortunately struct lconv doesn't have a "t_fmt" field on my system
(RedHat 6.2, glibc 2.1.3-15)

lconv indeed doesn't have it. I was looking at the locale data file
itself when writing this.

Apparently, this data can be fetched with nl_langinfo
(/usr/include/langinfo.h) -- atleast that's what strftime() does for
format string '%c'. I'm not sure whether we're allowed to use the
function in user programs (or is it an internal glibc one?).

Otherwise, maybe we'll simply parse the locale data file?

--
Best regards,
Ilya Konstantinov