Re: [Evolution] Contacts and tasks are not working

On 12 Feb 2001 12:30:25 -0800, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
I just put the latest RH 6 (02/10.09.00) snapshots on my Mnadrake 7.2
system. Mail component works very nicely.

Creating contacts and tasks crashes the system.

Well this isn't the expected behaviour.  Are you able to provide a
backtrace?

Also, is there a plan to support periodic mail checking?

Yes, it is already being worked on.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com