Re: [Evolution] Quick GPG question

On 12 Feb 2001 16:08:59 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On 12 Feb 2001 15:46:20 -0500, Sejal Patel wrote:

Hey guys,
  I have a quick question for this newsgroup.  In the config/Mail file, what
number do I change the PGP type to in order to have it use gpg?
[PGP]
type=3
path=/usr/bin/gpg

Or whatever the path is ;-)

That's just plain cool. I tried it and it didn't quite work, but it's
still just plain cool. (Signing pretended to work but didn't, and
selecting Encrypt and clicking Send lunched Evo.) I'll certainly be
playing with this feature over the coming weeks as I upgrade
snapshots...

---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC - http://zero.kgon.com
  With one more neuron he'd have a synapse.
  From the Canonical Fulldeckisms List: http://www.herbison.com/canon
---