Re: [Evolution] nonstandard server ports?

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

In the server entry, you should be able to specify server:port

I'll look at the code to make sure I didn't forget to handle this...

Jeff

Hm, I take it back... it does seem to work, although perhaps buggily -
updates are seemingly very slow for the nonstandard port (maybe that's
because it's the first read of a large imap mailbox...), and one time
the "getting mail" progress dialog showed complete, but would not
respond to an "ok" click.

I'll use it some more and see if I can get a better idea of what the
problem might be.  Or if there is one at all.  :)

Thanks,

-Eric