Re: [Evolution] Tabbing order in Composer

On 08 Feb 2001 14:51:23 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
Now that I have a working Bonobo whcih lets me compose messages, I can
post this comment. When I press "New Message" the cursor should be
flashing in the To: field.  Pressing tab from there takes the cursro to
CC:, then Bcc then Subject. So far so good.  However, hitting tab again
should take the cursor to the message, not to some invisible control.

Federico has been working on bonobo and gtk+ focus issues lately.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com