Re: [Evolution] Feature request: Year view in calendar, Gantt diagram display

On 11 Feb 2001 14:11:55 +0100, David Erman wrote:

    Wouldn't a year view in the calendar be nice? I'm planning my
    master's thesis right now, and since that'll spread out over almost
    6 months, a more overview-type look would be nice.

Well,  this isn't the first time I've heard the request.  So I've added
it to bugzilla, although I have no timeline for when we might do this.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com