[Evolution] Feature request: Year view in calendar, Gantt diagram display

    Wouldn't a year view in the calendar be nice? I'm planning my
    master's thesis right now, and since that'll spread out over almost
    6 months, a more overview-type look would be nice.

    Also, maybe a possiblity to print/show a gantt diagram over
    ToDo-lists?

    In the compser-window, perhaps a CTRL-Enter keypress for sending the
    mail?

    / Dave (who still thinks this is a great piece of software)

--
M.Sc.EE with emphasis on Signal Processing pending
UIN:5361039