Re: [Evolution] Can't compose messages.

On Thursday,  8. February 2001 20:21, Per Lindahl wrote:
Hello!

Hi,

I'am having some trubble composing messages after downloading latest
snapshot.

I'm in the same trouble for 3 days also.

I'am getting "Could not create composer window" when pressing the
composer button. Has this been fixed? Any ideas?

Sorry, I don't have any glue yet. But some additional information for the
others. I get the following output:

termination_handler(): Terminating the Wombat.  Have a nice day.

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app
evolution-message-composer

Bonobo-WARNING **: Activating 'OAFIID:Bonobo_Moniker_Oaf' returned nothing

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-moniker-util.c: line 501
(bonobo_moniker_client_resolve_default): assertion `moniker !=
CORBA_OBJECT_NIL' failed.

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1179 (gtk_object_unref):
assertion `object->ref_count > 0' failed.

I'm running the German translation of evo...

Regards

Thomas