Re: [Evolution] open letter to Ximian Evo team: RH 6.2 blues

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 10:20:52PM -0500, Fernando Pereira wrote:

Stop flaming.

Stop telling people what to do!

I gave Ximian what I thought was good advice, and I got
polite and informative replies from them. The reason I didn't rebuild
from source again is that I was told by someone Ximian in this list that
anon CVS was behind the latest snapshots.

I missed that piece. Sorry. (But then again doing everything someone says
just because they work for Ximian is a dubious strategy, n'est-ce pas?)

Solution: go to back to using Macs. Simple.

With defenders like you, open source doesn't need Bill Gates.

I defend nothing. Bill Gates threatens nothing. Would I be happy if we could
turn back the clock three or four years in Linux-land? You betcha!

you might as well crawl back under your rock where the light of
reason will not bother you.

Now see, there you go again! Stuffed-shirt types, who pen "Open Letters,"
don't take well to criticism even when it is totally unfounded, like mine
tonight! I'd hate to see you when the criticism is deserved!

--
Bob Bernstein
at