Re: [Evolution] cannot compile evolution

JP:
I got this error even with a version of gnome-libs and gnome-libs-devel
greater than 1.2.9. To get configure to run, I had to disable the check
for gnome-libs.

How did you install the new gnome-libs?  Source or package?  What output
does 'gnome-config --version' give?

By the way, after this, it still wouldn't compile, because it couldn't
find e-pilot-utils.c. The reason I tried compiling instead of using a
binary package is because I want pilot link support.

This file is post 0.8 but it does exist in cvs atleast.  Can you provide
any more details?

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com