Re: [Evolution] Attachments

In the gnome control center under "Theme Selector"

On 06 Feb 2001 17:40:43 -0500, Curtis Maurand wrote:

And where would I find the GTK+ Theme setting?

Curtis

Alec Peden wrote:

the version of bonobo that shipped with evolution .8 had a pixmap bug.
So when trying to draw the icon for the attachment, it would crash
taking down the mailer also. You can use any non-pixmap gtk theme and it
will work. I just tell people to use the Default them because its hard
to tell what ones are and are not pixmap. tho 90% use the pixmap engine
for rendering.  This was fixed a few days later, so snapshots are not
affected