Re: [Evolution] Attachments

I'm also looking for a solution to solve the problem of viewing TIF
files with are send to me as an attachement.
I can see every attachement except TIF files.
The do show some sort of buttonborder, but no real button.
Only when I forward the message (inline) I can see the TIF code appear
in the message...