[Evolution] Re: [discuss] Re: CALL FOR SPONSORSHIP: The Open Group Ware Project

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Dan Kuykendall wrote:

BTW, I already have someone sponsering the costs to imcorporate the
non-profit "Open Source GroupWare Foundation" and am already in the
process, which we started a few weeks ago.

You mean first incorporate and then start thinking what you really are,
what you really want to do, if there are others already doing that, etc?

Sounds strange to me - but that's just me, of course.

Dan

        Sander

One day a tortoise will learn to fly
        -- Terry Pratchett, 'Small Gods'