Re: [Evolution] Copy and Paste

On 06 Feb 2001 14:29:14 -0500, Michael Leone wrote:
So there's finally a "Cut", "Copy" and "Paste" on the EDIT menu in the CVS
version? Like the MS Windows standard?

Thank God! I *LOATHE* that X way of "all selected text is copied to the
clipboard". Altho I *LOVE* the "hit middle button to paste".

I have some very definite opinions.

After reading the messages carefully one more time, I realized that the
focus of the message is the shell message view, not the composer. Sorry,
no, I do't think the shell has Edit->Cut-n-Paste yet.

/me goes hacking... maybe I can add it in, shouldn't be too hard.

I have a feeling that relunctant of Evolution developers for adding this
feature in is the what to do if the selection is set to a messages in
the message list... hmm

/me goes to learn more about x-selection and cut-n-paste in X.

--
Duncan Mak
= duncan ximian com - duncan simplemente net - http://www.ximian.com =