[Evolution] Composer problem in 2/3 snap

Snap from Sat, 2/3 (10am)

Composer has a weird problem right now of not letting you type in the
'Subject' field unless you click on the field before any other fields.
In other words, if I first type in the 'To' field, then click on
'Subject' field, the little flashing line will go to the 'Subject'
field, but any typed text will stay in the 'To' field. If I first click
the 'Subject' field, then the others, it works fine.

Gerard