[Evolution] Re: [HC Evolve] Compiling Evolution
- From: "Kevin P. Jacobson" <jacobsok csis gvsu edu>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- Cc: <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: [Evolution] Re: [HC Evolve] Compiling Evolution
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:40:05 -0500 (EST)
Ok, I've been able to install all the prerequisites for compliling
evolution, but when running the ./configure it errors and says that
gnome-print is not installed. I've installed 0.8 and it installed
perfectly with out error, and I tried again with the version it
reccomended (0.20) and it still found no gnome-print libraries.
gnome-print is installed in /opt/gnome/share/gnome-print, and I'm
assuming this is a pretty normal install location. Is there any
suggestions to what I should try to get the evolution configure to see
that I do indeed have the gnome-print libraries installed?
Thank you for all input.
] [Thread Prev