RE: [Evolution] Things I'd like to see (and implement)

From: Eric Newman [mailto:enewman triscend com]

Is expunging on exit a good idea? The only other thing I
could think of
would be to expunge a folder as soon as you select a different one.

I'm quite cool with expunging "once in a while" - that way I can let it
accumulate for a few days and then when I'm content that things have aged a
bit, bye-bye.

Which rasises a fourth possiblitiy for expunging (automatically, prompted or
otherwise): "Expunge items older than [drop down] days old".

TAHT would be really cool.

        Andrew

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Director of Operations

cell: 917-217-4578  office: 212-405-1044
afcowie upoc-inc com