RE: [Evolution] Refreshing RDF summary in Exec. Sum.

On 01 Feb 2001 09:34:24 +0000, James Ogley wrote:
Sure, go to the Settings->Executive Summary Settings menu and specify
the number of columns you want across. I've set it to two, so I've got
two columns across and three rows down (for six sevices total).

That's what I'd expected originally, but I don't have that option
available in the settings, only the option to set a HTML file for the
background

Exec-summary also doesn't save the services I've set up between
sessions.

This is 0.8, compiled from source.

Oh, sorry, I'm using the daily snapshots... that must've been added
after 0.8 came out, sorry. :(

Rim