[Evolution] Problem after installing 1.0 of evolution: COBRA exception ID not known?

I just installed evolution 1.0 over 0.9, by installing the (or some)
binaries on my mandrake 8.0 box.

But when I click on "New Message", I get the following message, and mail
dies.
Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error changing interactive status of
component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent to FALSE --
IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

Using "Reply" causes no problem, as you see, the mail is sent....

Did I miss a package?

Aart.

--
This message was send by
   Aart Scheepers

Quote of the day...

Adler's Distinction:
        Language is all that separates us from the lower animals,
        and from the bureaucrats.

Disclaimer: Interpretation of the characters in this message are
            subject to change. Correctness of either the contents or
            the universe is not verified by me!

No Microsoft products were used in any way for the creation of this
message
responsible
for any harm you might encounter as a result!