[Evolution] few questions about IMAP and NNTP servers

Dear Evolution experts,

just got it working - the product looks great! Congratulations!
Few more questions:

- I found how to change size/encoding of the font, but how one
  chooses the font itself (helvetica-courier-times etc) used
  by Evolution?
- I'm using IMAP server, is there a way to tell Evolution to store
  sent messages in the "Sent" folder of the server?
- how one would see the contents of remote "Trash" folder on IMAP
  server? (so far Evolution shows it empty to me, while
  Netscape/Sylpheede show all the messages in there)
- how one specifies NNTP server to work with?

sorry if these questions have been already answered, just didn't find
an efficient way to search through the archives

                    thanks again, Pasha

P.S. I'd also like to report a minor but nasty problem with the editor:
     Ctrl-D invoked when typing in the message body deletes characters in
     the subject... -  unless I press TAB when in the subject field,
     there is a blinking cursor left in that field ...though it may not be
     a problem with Evolution per se but with some underlying package

P.P.S Evolution v 1.0 built from the sources on RH 7.1 using native GCC compiler
     (GCC 2.96)