Re: [Evolution] Unbinding keys

On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 04:11, Jens Ansorg wrote:
On Fre, 2001-12-28 at 01:06, Kenneth Porter wrote:
Is there a way to unbind control-D from the delete operation? I use

of even better:

Make all menu shortcuts customizable, i.e. like in GIMP
This would be very useful

Well, they *are* customizable, just not with a nice GUI.

Look in the /usr/share/gnome/ui directory (at least, that's where it
lives for me).  The .xml files define the various UIs, and the accel
attribute define the accelerators.

evolution-mail-message.xml contains the control-D you want.  Just remove
the accel attribute and it's gone.  (Well, do a killev to be safe.)

   - Ian