Re: [Evolution] Folder editor should remember size

Hi Kenneth,

That was annoying to me as well.  I use the sawfish window manager, so I
used the "Matched Windows" feature to match that window, and resize it
to the height of my screen.

"Matchers: ^Move Message\(s\) to$"
"Action: dimensions=(359 . 647)"

Works for me...