[Evolution] Font selection lockup

Tried changing the font in the composition window with Edit | Properties
| Fonts | On Screen | Fixed Width. I selected Courier (Adobe) and the
only size listed was "1*", the size edit field flickered like crazy, and
disk activity went through the roof. I could close the resulting
windows, but the system didn't get responsive again until I killed the
"HTML Viewer" which appears to be a separate process for the font
selection dialog.