Re: [Evolution] "Run before connect" feature

Why bother:

# cat /etc/xinetd.d/imaps
# default: off
mail \
#              using an IMAP client with SSL support such as Netscape \
#              Communicator or fetchmail.
service imaps
{
        disable = no
        socket_type             = stream
        wait                    = no
        user                    = root
        server                  = /usr/sbin/imapsd
        log_on_success          += DURATION USERID
        log_on_failure          += USERID
}