Re: [Evolution] up and down in vfolder editor list

I have two vfolders defined. If I mark the bottom one and press up two
times this happens:

First the selected vfolder moves to the top, pressing up again moves the
other one to the top while the first is still selected. I think the
second time it should do nothing.

Mine (I have about 15) do that for the first clcik, on teh seconds click
it moves back down as in your example, third and subsequent clicks look
random, but I am guessing that the list is useing some other sort order
so it's probably not random.

Any way, I don't think it is important for vfolders, but I belive that
the filter order is important...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss