Re: [Evolution] Dependency problem w/ new Evolution

They're in gnome-pilot.  I'm not sure why Red Carpet isn't figuring that
out.

-Mark Gordon

On Mon, 2001-12-17 at 18:32, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Hello there ...

I am trying to use red carpet to update my version of Evolution, of but
I am having a dependency failure problem...it says that I need the
following packages

Libgpilotdconduit.s0.1
Libgpilotdcm.so.1
Libgpilotd.so.1

I have looked all around and I do not know where to pick these packages
up from.  Could you please inform as to what I need to do to correct
this?  Thanks

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.