Re: [Evolution] Spell checker is blind...

The only differences with my system are "aspell-en_GB-0.33.7.1-2mdk",
the closest to oz spelling, but does not seem to be using it at the
moment which I need to fix somehow!, and the pspell-ispell packages.  I
started installing everything with spell in the name until it worked!
This is on Mandrake 8.1.

gnome-spell-0.4-2mdk
ispell-en-3.1.20-16mdk
ispell-3.1.20-17mdk