Re: [Evolution] Another LDAP related question..

Couple more questions...
1.  my ou and o have spaces in them, so in the xml value do I need to
surround those pieces with "'s and &#32's for the quotes and
spaces?

2.  with this in the xml config, do I still need to have an addressbook
source for this ldap server?  If so, is there some relationship I need
to make between the source and the xml config?