Re: [Evolution] Address completion, is it magic, or just slow

Hi Jon,
I don't think the problem with completion is just speed.  For example,
if I type "da" in the From box I get just one name (David ...).  If I
then continue to type by adding "v" I get *more* possible completions
including various other David or Dave names.  There seems to be no
simple pattern to it.  If I just type "d" I get all the names (I think)
starting with D.  Then if I continue to type "a" and then "v" the list
narrows down as you would expect.  But if I type "da" before the first
completion comes up, I get the strange behavior.  I'll send you a copy
of my Contacts list (which is only 522 names).  It is possible there is
something funny with it.  It has been through the various permutations
of db since the early snapshots so something could have gotten munged in
it along the way.
Scott